Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Some of the Most Fascinating People Just Turned 40


After returning from the Nutcracker at Lincoln Center tonight, I sat down in front of the tube to get me some real culture: Barbara Walters 10 Most Fascinating People of 2009.

The biggest thing that caught my attention in the show was Barbara's new hairdo -- very Pat Benatar. And the second thing that grabbed me: 2 of the year's most fascinating people (according to Barbara Walters) just turned 40.



Brett Favre, who is successfully leading the Minnesota Vikings this season, turned 40 in October, and Tyler Perry, the writer/actor/producer best known for his role as Medea, turned 40 in September. I took this as a good omen that interesting things happen to people when they turn 40.

40. Not just fabulous. Fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment