Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Fabulous 40th Fiesta


In honor of Cinco de Mayo...okay, I know it's now almost Diez de Mayo, but I got busy...how about a Fabulous 40th Fiesta?

A Fabulous 40th Fiesta is a guaranteed good time that you can pull off on any budget, any time of year. My friend Aileen tells me she had a Fabulous 40th Fiesta in October - I'm still waiting for the pictures, so I'm conjuring my own vision of what I think it could look like.

I think for a lot of people, it starts with the Margaritas.


Margaritas are not my favorite, I prefer Mexican beer. I even like it in a can. A lot.





I love guacamole.


Empanadas are a filling option if you want to make this a cocktail party only.


And tequila shots are always an option. One that I opt out of ALWAYS. I assure you, if I opted in, it would not end well.



Why not get a Mariachi band?
Baby Looney Tunes & Dra. Aliza Partnership Launch


And decorate with Papel Picados...


And a great Pinata...


Now that's a Fabulous 40th Fiesta!

No comments:

Post a Comment